Saturday, May 1, 2010

Arkham Asylum's Finest


It would be my dream job to draw a batman book, I have always wanted to put my interpretations of the batman characters out there. I wanted to start with the villians. Batman had the BEST bad guys and the riddler always fell short. The classic Riddler was a lame 2nd stringer version of the joker, Jim Carrey's version was...well let's just say that the entire batman franchise was headed in the wrong direction. My batman universe would be more twisted, there is a lot of sick deranged goings on in Gotham city and my riddler is a great example. I traded the question mark suit coat for a body scarred and tattooed with question marks. There is no mask, but you can't see his face. The biggest riddle about my riddler is no one knows who he is all batman knows is that he is literally obsessed with 2 things, the riddle and the death and demise of batman. Yeah I know... you guys just read a hard core geek moment in my life but I really like the sketch, this one was fun and there will be more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment